If you have a dog obsessively peeing on the carpet on the same spot, you should take action right away. How can you do that? Well, if after all the training your dog still has this problem, it is time for you to make your own DIY urine deterrent spray. Moreover, it just might be a win-win situation for your carpet too. Thus, if you don’t want to clean your dog’s mess every time, keep reading and see what you can do. Hence, prevent your dog from peeing on your carpet by making this easy and natural DIY urine deterrent spray.
For this DIY to be highly effective, you will need the following supplies and ingredients:
– a spray bottle
– one funnel
– a small cup
– two fresh lemons
– a tbsp of white vinegar
– a tbsp of baking soda
– and 1 ½ cup of warm water.
Let’s see the instructions on how to make your own DIY urine deterrent spray. Do not give up and try it, you will see that this definitely works:
1. First off, start by pouring the warm water into the spray bottle.
2. Then, cut and squeeze the lemons into the small cup until you get the juice.
3. Following that, you should add the baking soda and the white vinegar to the same small cup. Make sure you stir the mixture to get all the ingredients combined.
4. The next thing you should do is pour this mixture into the spray bottle using the funnel. It is easier that way and it won’t get messy.
5. Lastly, shake well to incorporate the ingredients. Voile, there you have it, a great urine deterrent spray.
Now, all you have to do is spray 2 pumps on those carpet spots your dog stubbornly pees on. They won’t like the smell of lemon juice combined with white vinegar. Furthermore, this spray is also good for your carpet, keeping the odors at bay. So it’s a win-win situation.