To create disinfectant wipes for the bathroom, you need a bowl and spatula to mix the ingredients, a plastic or glass container with lid, and the ingredients:
– 1/2 cup lemon juice squeezed and well filter
– 1/2 cup warm water
– 1 cup white distilled vinegar
– 1 tablespoon alcohol
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon liquid castile soap
– 1 roll of paper towels reusable
– 1 good knife with saw blade
– 1 plastic container which can fit the roll of paper towels in half of its height.
– 1 cutter or good edge scissors
Measure half the height of reusable towel roll and cut paper, dividing into two sections (one is saved for the next preparation). Mark the center of the lid of the plastic container and cut a cross, where you will be removing the towels. Then mix directly into the container the baking soda, castile soap and water. Stir to dissolve any lumps, and slowly incorporate lemon juice, alcohol and white vinegar, mixing well.
Put in this solution half of the paper roll, allowing them to impregnate. Once thoroughly wet, open and carefully remove the inner cardboard tube to take the towels from the center. Make spend one end of the first towel by cross made at the top, and use these disinfectant wipes to clean any surface of your bathroom.